To motivate, inspire, confidence and capacity building for establishment of an enterprise, manage and sustain the unit successfully by beneficiary. An Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP), of 24 weeks duration, aims at training the candidates as diploma holders in the essentials of conceiving, planning, initiating and launching an economic activity or an enterprise successfully.
The programme content includes class room training on essentials of entrepreneurship survey of the prevalent socio - economic scenario, identification of business opportunities, role and function as well as schemes of assistance offered by various constituents of the support system, preparation of a technically feasible and economically viable project report, Achievement Motivation Training and also the nuances of management of an enterprise. Sessions on technology and finance are also arranged.
Our Program Focus
- Creativity, innovation, confidence, goal setting and risk taking
- Procedure and formalities of setting of an enterprise /business
- Developing skills on management of a unit / business establishment including financial and marketing
- Knowledge on identification of business opportunities and preparation of business plan
- Potential Entrepreneur Assessment
- Entrepreneurship Policies, Programs and Scenario
- Service Industry of India
- Digital Literacy
- Cultivating Entrepreneurial Mindset for Service Industry
- Tackling Entry Barriers and Practical Insights to Challenges
- Market Research for Opportunities Identification as Niche Targets
- Planning & Creating Micro Enterprise as a Project
- Building & Presenting a Business Plan
- Exploring Funding Opportunities
- Talent Acquisition and Management
- Digital Marketing & Media Strategies
- Mentoring Sessions with Service Industry Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurship Orientation for Self Help Groups
- Entrepreneurship for Women Empowerment
Copyright ©2013-2017 New Gen Skills Institute Private Limited.